Friday, July 27, 2012

Sorry father...I let u down ...again.

This is  dedicated to my father...whom i respect and love a lot but we never shared a good chemistry and dialogues. We both are alike when it come to attitude..and completely opposite when it comes to views.


recently I have shown a behaviour which I couldn't control but I think that mustn't be expected in such relation. 




Sorry Papa...


I remember many moments which I could control,
and its like plucking a flower which cant be restored,
not blaming you, I am the only one who is responsible,


Not too good we talked ever since the beginning,
still you cared about me the best way it could be,
but I never gave you much reasons to feel proud of me.


I know how you attached your dream with me,
to see me shinning someday holding your name,
so far it seems I have failed you and all your efforts.


Wanted to confess to you something I never did,
about your expectations, I always knew,
but something turned me selfish to forget it.


Master for others and amateur for you,
but I cant walk on the path away from you,
accept me with my failures and give me chance.


I know its still time to turn the things around,
I can fight for what you dreamt me to become,
only if you keep alive your confidence and hope.


I never looked at your pocket for myself,
just need  around me the warmth of those arms,
while you say "son, lets bygones be bygones".

No comments:

Post a Comment