Friday, August 31, 2012

Just one among the crowd


I always complain about certain things in society which are just unacceptable to me. Not just me but to every common man and I used to separate myself from that crowd of a common man by trying to get involved in the things at least if they occur in front of my eyes. Never ever i done that..just thought.

Today just one hour back I was on the way to somewhere when I saw the van of the police. Though these assholes can be seen anywhere roaming around the wine shop and parks. Well, if it is in a residential area then its really a big deal and so it was a matter of curiosity as that area was also residential. People love doing this, giving their ears at least to the incident tha happens around these uniformed dogs. But here many got a relief from their work just for witnessing the things which must be a shame on any society, The policeman was holding the hand of a kid maybe around 9-10 years old. He was dark but the tears and fear has changed that color to bit red. He might have tried to steal from those apartment, maybe bicycle or clothes.

But that boy was caught and handed over to police. And the police might call up the parents else will held him inside the locker for few days as it was a registered case. Was that the best solution for the case and that kid?
everybody feel no. me too..but what we have done for that no..nothing?..yeah right..nothing..

so I again got the feeling that I am no more the person I used to be, less i used to try earlier, But there i was just among those head and ears who just wanted to be updated about the incident so that they can share that with 100 other ears.

That kid is just one of the millions kid who dont have access to schools or basic facilities which deprive them of their childhood and for the survival they are left with no choice but steal as thats the most easy way and they dont know the value of hard work. But how can we blame them for having kn sense about such moral if they dont have access to schools and education..no way..they will pass their childhood collecting the empty wine bottles and stealing.

Gotta stop it..I know how..but i m dead to act..

No comments:

Post a Comment