Sunday, August 12, 2012

Summer Again....

I really dont understand how these situations changes..so many up and downs I see in a single day....sometimes I feel god is playing only with me.... few days ago I felt that I have lost her forever..but then again my hysteric nature took me to disturb her again..and this time luckily i found her in good mood..she retracted that she needs peace in her life..and I feel..like every person has some issues to deal with in their personal life according to the priorities and in her case I created a lot problem for her.

If I have those feelings for her..then its my own problem and she has nothing to do with that...so why should i bother her for each and every emotion I undergo just because I am in love with her...

Anyway..this time its different the way we are talking..its just like the old times...I love this time...I really don't expect her to behave the way I want her to be..but she is just like  her own..as I have found my mistakes which i have been committing each and every time that brought bitterness in our relation....I hate this love thing..I just want her to be  happy and smiling..(with me)))))..

For now...for me..its summer again..and till now I m really doing good..she has always been good...and I hope I wont create any mess this time..and leave everything on god without any expectations but HOPE.

No comments:

Post a Comment