Wednesday, July 18, 2012

And I fall again....

This is for my latest attempt to get in talk with her...I didn't want to ..she was there..and i tried hard to ignore her...get myself engaged in some thing..but again my sensed took me to her..and i tried talking to her. and again i end up as a frustrated dog trying to climb a pole.....





All the reasons were there with me,
not a single one was in favor of this,
but how can i turn my back to my destiny,
so for now it seems like a far away galaxy.


those shinning curls took my eyes to you,
and I know its not the direction where i view,
there came desires and some arguments,
finally ignoring all the arguments, heart ruled.


With usual optimistic steps I marched towards,
with empty hands, I didnt have anything to present,
but a small hope and will to see her again,
took me away from backyard to her front.


continuing the trend she was a silent beauty,
while I was like a barking stalker without dignity,
and within few moments it turned to agony,
showed me the way back to the backyard.


realizing that arguments were right again,
the reasons from the heart were just lame,
it feels if I fell from the sky I tried to climb again.
its not far, just separated by a gap of a conversation.


No comments:

Post a Comment