Thursday, September 6, 2012

I am happy...and positive...

Its funny..how the emotions changes us..some hours ago I went to sleep for 4 hours in afternoon just to get rid of the fever of "HER". Thats unavoidable but can have ways to prevent it or divert that thing as such I am really not in mood of making nay compromise on her. Now what really happened. I would like to share this small experiment I have done. Its not magic, can say science but most people wont believe it.

i watched this documentary called "the Secret". i was searching for some movies which have some meaning. So randomly i went to one web page where there was a list of movies who are seems to be "meaningfull" and most of them were already seen by me and that gave me a feeling of being an intellectual)))). Now there I find "The Secret", i read the summary and by that it doesn't seems like a documentary kind of thing. so i just downloaded it ..and when i start watching it i was shocked and surpsied. two things at a time..i try to do that always.


Now what ths shock and what the surprise?

Shock was that it was about the concept of positive thinking and magnetic files which controls the way our life go. I have already studied lot about that but initially i thought that it was the literature produced but some freak trying to justify his freakiness. This theory states that every thing going around us is a result of the way we think. both positive nad negative and it says that the more you concentrate about something the more are the chances that it will happen the way you want. wowowow...now some month sago i tried this on my neighbors. she was a hotty..so that book was about seducing through the mind control. So i used to do think about her and the nasty thoughts just to seduce her. But i didn't get any result because i was really not interested on her and i didn't practice that for long...anyway..this movie is different from that book..and have may intellectuals professing about the power of positive thinking...and that makes me happy...you all can guess why...I GOT THE KEY!

last night i made a statement on twitter that" I have a strong belief someday god would come to me saying" hell, you frustrate me a lot, you are a pain in the ass..tell me what do you want..."

I was really serious making that tweet...and so it seems positive thinking has start working....maybe this will change my life..and the way i look at life...Hope you all get the point..if not, then go and watch that movie.."The Secret"..


ALL THE BEST...

No comments:

Post a Comment