Thursday, May 10, 2012

Its Ur Day.....

dedicated to the girl..who just entered in my life..changed me..positively...and became a part which i have to forget...anyway ,,its her birthday tomorrow...so just giving her a hug through this..and thanking her for everything...






Its ur Day!


Counting down every moment, i've reached this day,
not sunday, not monday, baba its your birthday.

       Everybody wants to be special for some moments,
       & its my pleasure to give you such treatment.

more than a quarter century has already passed through,
since the day your parents got blessed as they got you.

        we must learn about someone before we start praising them,
        & here i don't know about you, so preferred to skip that research.

much I cant say but a few lines of appreciation,
that in a small time you have filled me with aspirations.

         I used to fly above the clouds to nowhere,
         thanks for letting me see beneath those layers.

I imagined the most beautiful dreams I  never seen,
thanks for showing me the efforts i put on for them.

         I have been dwelling with the friends since past quarter,
         but you are no less the way you showed me care.

you can't observe how you have changed me from within,
its not about confusion but about the influence i experienced.

        the paper is long and words are numerous,
        and would be stupid of me to make you read more.

you have this day and moments with you, to feel your importance,
& i dont want to see you wasting it while reading some novel.


        though me and the almighty lord have some issues to settle,
        but he can surely make some space to hear  my wish for you.

wishing you a great day and grand life,
hope you wake up every morning with a smile,
& grind your day with your efforts for your dreams,
and going to bed with that sweet tiredness of relief..

HAPPY BIRHTDAY TO YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment