Tuesday, August 14, 2012

If tomorrow comes.

As a confused person I cant expect anything from myself. While enjoying the best days of my I have found a way to screw it. I know how to create mess of anything beautiful going on. And again for now, I am on the way t o do that just the way I have done in the past but I will try my best to not let it happen by my own.

I have her friendship, her time, her company, so what the fuck I need from her. FUCK??..NO!!!!

This time my sentiments have promoted themselves in term of cause...that says they have become more matured and now care for much bigger things. They don't care about shit called LOVE..SEX...FUTURE..and other such stupid things..The only thing I care is her. I care about the way we are. We are talking, I am happy and want to remain same. Future is unpredictable, I hope it is far better than today,, but what if we don't have anything in future...?.. that's what bite my ass constantly..I dont want to lose her...I want best for her..and if her best is to get apart from me..then FUCK the destiny..I ACCEPT THAT!

No comments:

Post a Comment