Saturday, August 18, 2012

Completely Half..

I love that girl but i would never ever let her know that. I will be just her freind forever as she would get hurt and get disturb if she knows about my feelings.-  WHAT THE FUCK! is that...

I tried hard..so many times with her...in my case..she knows that I have sort of shit called love for her..This time as I said that everything had been good till I fake that I am a very good friend of her. I know I am not the only one who is facing such situation, but i really dont know how they control their emotions especially when that person is the only love of ur life(beside ur family)..oh god..i fee like crap when i get so emotional..

now, this one is I have written just the night before getting hysteric this time...not actually hysteric..but we usually call this situation when the things get out of hand....





Completely half…..


Just few hours ago there was some life around,
Indulging with smiles, jokes and thoughts of each other,
Apparently it doesn’t take long to feel the death now.

Even we don’t share the best we had for each other,
Anyway, magic works and so we continue to flourish,
Seconds, minutes or hours can’t quantify those moments.

Even I feel satisfaction for whatever I have from her,
It would be faking if I express my happiness as pure,
Yeah, there is a price I pay to have this time with her.

While with her, it’s not completely me and my thoughts,
They are just half of what I am and what I feel for her,
Smiling from the surface, my other half cries from beneath.

So what if I live by keeping aside the half of what I have,
And I never care about the things which only disturbs her,
Even if I pretend with that smile, I surely miss my half.

And sometimes, he comes out from somewhere in front,
And there he shows what I am and what I want from her,
Creates the chaos, and shatter everything within moments.

I don’t know what to call him, and how can I name myself,
As she is the one who suffers most because of him,
So going through the nature of a mad wave, she calls him hysteric.

Being a problem, I can’t find a solution but only death,
But she has done what I couldn’t expect from any person,
As she has got used to, she knows how to calm him down.

At the moment its me and my other half altogether,
I thank her for being with me in those hard times,
Even I couldn’t bear myself, she bears me as a whole. 

No comments:

Post a Comment