Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Another chance....

I read this statement somewhere on FB. it said "There is no second chance if you cant learn from the previous mistakes"

Very strong one- I agree but I am totally against it.
We are humans prone to mistakes we usually commit on the flow of our emotions which are not so easy for anyone to control, especially me!

I know I had many chances from her to not repeat that thing again, but I do repeat that again.

Strongly I feel, and she might have noticed, that I have got better not perfect with the time and every time it happens I turn to be a better person than earlier I used to be. I am not those strong movies guys who can turn around the things overnight. Being a slow distracted person, I am quiet slow on learning the things but I am really committed to be a better person whom she can trust.

I still hope for a revival though she has closed every door for me to return to her. And she never done that, maybe I was too much furious this time, so that means I am also getting too much eccentric with every pass. Hope my assumption is wrong and we  make it again.

she said: "Always have a chance", so I am relying on that and marching on towards her, she was 1000 days away, now its 999 days JUST.


No comments:

Post a Comment