Tuesday, July 31, 2012

As Usual...

She knows how much I am obsessed with her. And I know she doesnt like me. sometimes just for hope i mean 1 in 1000 times I feel she has some feelings for me(THAT'S MY RIGHT TO THINK)...I know we are just opposite. We have different tastes. We shared a very good bonding in the beginning but I think that was just general taste which is common to most of the general people. Then as the time passed on we faced the things in which we had very different opinion but that wasn't reason behind our fights and confusions and most of the times I was on the wrong side. MOREOVER, I see myself as no match to her personality though I don't believe in the importance of looks but on this part I would contradict myself.

We are separated by communication and time. She is always busy with her work, just like any common worker, while I am always free to disturb her, doesn't matter how much busy I am. Thats my obsession with her. She doesnt talk to me unless she is busy or on good mood and that angers me a lot. But I am really stupid to expect the same behaviour from her. She is not bound to behave the way I want. She has her life, her time, her likes and dislikes and nobody can interfere on that and tell her what and how to do. But just like a dog's tail i try to do all these everytime I talk to her..dont know WHYYYYYYY
so we are talking again, and again it started like nothing had happened before. I know it would be shotlived as again we will get a reason to have argument which will initaite me to get hysterics and then disturb her a lot and then try to forget her and while doing that i make some promise which I will never keep. Why does this happen..why we cant be like two good talking people..why is it that when it comes to her i cant control myself. I do something which I know that it would definitely anger her and then beg from forgiveness from her. WHYYYYYYY

This time we  talked for just one day, then she got busy...and when she got free I spoiled her mood by doing what she doesnt like. Then she gave a half statement but not any reason behind that..she always have this habit. That turned me curious..and I felt that I started showing the symptoms of being hysteric again...anyway..its not over yet..I hope I divert myself to some better work..maybe my studies..WILL SEE..AS USUAL

No comments:

Post a Comment