Tuesday, June 26, 2012

The Bitch who tried to bite me...

so it started a normal day at work..finding the best chair among the vacant ones and also the best telephone instrument from the desk of those who hasn't come yet. I arranged the chair and when i reach for phone then a bitch bit me. Telling me about the rules and morality inside the office. I picked up the phone of one unoccupied desk and there she interfered with her bitchy tongue. Asking me if that is mine?..what!..what is MINE?..Everyday i come to the office i see my own phone missing..and same with all the fellas AND BTW about which rules and morality was she talking about. I don't give a shit to the arguments of girls. I could have replied well without yelling absurd but then it would directly hurt the ego of her and ,by trends, since girls are always unlucky for me, so i controlled my tongue, stared at her, gave an eye and moved back to my seat.  I have just three days left in this company and don't want to get into any controversial EXIT.

No comments:

Post a Comment